Please login to view these free documents.
- Game Audio Curriculum Guidelines v 1.0 (pdf) 3/2011
- Interactive XMF Specification Public Review Draft (pdf) 2/2008
- Mobile Audio Technology Report (pdf) 3/2007
- Web Audio Technology Report (pdf) 6/2003
- 3D Audio Rendering and Evaluation Guidelines Level 2 (pdf) 10/1999
- I3DL2 API Example - Header Files in 'C' (zip) 10/1999
- 3D Audio Rendering and Evaluation Guidelines Level 1 (pdf) 6/1998
- 3Dxp: DirectSound 3.0 Extension API (pdf) 6/1997
- Interactive Composition Lexicon (pdf) 6/1996
- Interactive Audio WIKI ... Learn about the tools & techniques for making Interactive Audio.
- Game Audio Relevance ... Tagged links to articles relevant to Game Audio.
- MIDI/Audio Jobs Board ... Post jobs, view postings
- Links to Other Groups & Recourses
- "Ask The IASIG" Web Forum (Closed)
- Archives (Events, Articles, and News)
Disclaimer for All IASIG Documents
IASIG documents are for informational purposes only. The IASIG does not make any representation or warranty regarding specifications in these documents or any product or item developed based on these specifications. The IASIG disclaims all express and implied warranties, including but not limited to the implied warranties or merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and freedom from infringement. All information provided in these documents has been made public by the individual company participants and is believed to be free of patents or pending patent applications, trademarks, copyrights, or other intellectual property rights, other than those of the IASIG and/or the MIDI Manufacturers Association by virtue of having produced these documents. The furnishing of these document does not give you any license to the patents, trademarks, copyrights, or other intellectual property rights expressed or implied herein. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, the IASIG does not make any warranty of any kind that any item developed based on these specifications or recommendations, or any portion thereof, will not infringe any copyright, patent, trade secret or other intellectual property right of any person or entity in any country. The IASIG shall not be liable for any damages arising out of or in connection with the use of these specifications or recommendations, including liability for lost profit, business interruption, or any other damages whatsoever.